Being Home During Quarantine
I never imagined that my semester would be interrupted and I would be forced to come home. From having to switch to online classes to missing my friends and our planned social events, the whole experience has been frustrating. Although the P/NC's will undoubtedly increase my GPA, the marginal increase is not worth it. People always tell you college is the most fun of your life, and I can't help but feel cheated out of part of it. I enjoyed being home at first, but now I'm tired of it. Being back home makes me feel like I'm back in high school with my freedom taken away. On top of that, fights with family are inevitable when we're all trapped in the same house for what seems like ages now. On a positive note, I am still a junior, so I have another year. I can't even imagine how frustrated seniors must be with this whole thing. I think TCU's reponse has been positive and I hope this whole thing blows over soon. I want, like many others, a return to norma...

What a marvelous selfie with your dog. She might not pose too well, but her upturned snout says more than a 1,000 words. thanks for posting.
ReplyDelete